What is CMS Fraud Waste and Abuse Training?
In response to the rise in the number of health care fraud and abuse cases and the escalating cost of health care services, the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has instituted compulsory training and compliance programs for individuals and organizations who provide health or administrative services to Medicare or Medicaid enrollees or who receive payments from the Medicare/Medicaid system.
These training and compliance programs help establish fundamental expectations for compliance, disclosure, transparency, and quality of care.
Who Needs to Comply with Medicare/Medicaid Fraud Waste and Abuse?
Compliance is required for all Part C and D first tier, downstream, related and delegated entities, including Medicare Advantage providers who administer the Part D drug benefit or provide health care services to Medicare Advantage enrollees such as:
- Network Providers including Hospitals, Primary Care Providers, Ancillary Providers, Specialists, Independent Provider Associations and Medical Groups
- Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs)
- Pharmacies and pharmacists
- Subcontractors (e.g. Claim Processing Firms)
How It Works
- Register for the individual training
- Login as your convenience 24x7
- Take the training and pass the final exam
- You receive a pdf certificate immediately upon passing the final exam
- Register for the Organizational Training
- Login to your administration account and copy the template instructions provided
- Email template instructions to your staff
- Sit back and the certificates for everyone will be emailed to you as they complete their training
Why Choose Us?
We are the leader in user friendly CMS Fraud Waste and Abuse training and compliance and our mission is to make Fraud Waste and Abuse compliance fast, easy, and painless. We've done all the hard work so you don't have to. We hope you'll give us a try and in return we promise exceptional training and compliance products at an affordable price and to treat each of our customers with the utmost care and raving support.
Training that is user friendly and easy to understand
Nationally recognized certificate
Individual & organizational training available
Spanish version included at no charge
Cumulative group discounts available
We offer phone support and not just email
Unique zero administration system for groups
Works on PCs, Macs, iPads, iPhones, Android Tablets, Android Phones,and more
Complete your training online on any device, anywhere,anytime 24 x 7.
Other Trainings Available
OSHA Hazard Communications Training
Training and compliance for the U.S. OSHA Hazard Communication Standard (29 CFR 1910.1200) which specifies that when hazardous chemicals are present in the workplace, employees have a right to know about the risks involved with storing and handling such substances.